Connect to IP-KVM via VPN
To access the IP-KVM remote control console (iDRAC, iLO, iRMC) located in the data center in the Netherlands, you need to download the introserv_nl.ovpn file in your personal account. If you have several servers, you do not need to download multiple files. It is enough to download it once.
Installing and Running an OpenVPN Client in Windows
1. Download and install the OpenVPN client from https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/ (e.g. WINDOWS INSTALLER (NSIS))
2. Go to the: C:\Program files\Openvpn\bin\, right-click on the openvpn.exe file and click on «Property» (Properties). On the tab «Compatibility» (Compatibility) put the tick «Run this program on behalf of the administrator» (Run this program as an administrator).
3. After installing the OpenVPN client, you can connect to the VPN by right-clicking on the download file introserv_nl.ovpn and then clicking on «Start OpenVPN» (OpenVPN on this config file)
After use, you can close the client window.
Installing and Running an OpenVPN Client on MacOS
1. Download and install the OpenVPN client at (https://www.sparklabs.com/viscosity/download/ or https://tunnelblick.net/downloads.html).
2. Import the downloaded introserv_nl.ovpn.