New Server Offerings from INTROSERV
Today, we are excited to announce a brand new server tariff plan called DC INSTANT 31. This plan is designed to provide our customers with enhanced performance and reliability for their server needs.
The DC INSTANT 31 tariff plan is built on the powerful Dell PowerEdge R250 PLATFORM. You can order a server with the following basic configuration:
Platform: Dell PowerEdge R250
CPU: Intel Xeon E-2336, 6 Core 12 Threads 2.9/4.8 GHz
Memory: 64GB REG ECC DDR4
Disk: 4x 8TB SATA Hardware RAID
Port/Traffic: Gbps - 100 TB
DDoS 40 Gbit/s protection
Location: Netherlands (Naaldwijk)
1. You can change:
Port (from 1 Gbps - 100 TB to 1 Gbit/s - unmetered)
2. You can add:
- Additional IPs (up to 5)
- KVM (KVM-iDRAG)
- Software Raid (Software RAID 0, Software RAID 1, and Software RAID 5).
- Operating System (AlmaLinux, Windows, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows, Proxmox, CloudLinux).
- Panel (BrainyCP, ispmanager, Plesk, Webmin and DirectAdmin)
- Storage Box (100 GB, 500 GB, 1TB, 2 TB, 5 TB, and 10 TB storage space).
- RDS licenses (in case you installed Windows OS)
More Info about this tariff plan you can find at the following link: https://introserv.com/order/dc2-instant-31
The benefits of Dell EMC PowerEdge R250
Powered by the Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processor, the PowerEdge R250 is a powerful business server that streamlines productivity and delivers powerful computing power for common business applications. Additionally, the PowerEdge R250 Rack Server supports PCIe Gen 4 for substantial increases in throughput.
Winning Features of PowerEdge R250 Rack Server
- Affordable Server For Common Business Workloads
- Delivers Streamlined Productivity And Powerful Compute
- Flexible Storage Configuration For High Capacity
- Advanced Integrated Security Features
- Efficient Management With Autonomous Collaboration